Topic 26 Describe a school or a college in which you have studied.
You should say:
- Where the school or college is?
- When and what did you study there?
- What was it like?
- And explain whether you liked or disliked it?
- Schools and colleges are the place where the future of the students are shaped.
- I have been profoundly fortunate to find the best schools and college in my life.
- I have attended 4 different schools and one college. However, here I would like to talk about my college.
- I am a veterinary student.
- I have studied in veterinary college campus, Anand which is located in the central part of Gujarat.
- My college comes under Anand agricultural university.
- It is one of reputed college in India.
- I have studied there between 2005 to 2010 which I feel the best part of my life
- My college is furnished with all the educational facilities such as big spacious and well ventilated classrooms, library with abundant books, well maintained laboratories with latest high-tech equipment. And yes, free Wi-Fi facility is also provided in my college.
- Here, in my college, quality of teaching is at par.
- The proficiency and knowledge of all the professors is at par in their relevant field.
- The behavior of the teachers with students is also nice and amiable
- All the students learn, read and play with great amenability.
- My college also provides superb platform for extracurricular activities.
- We have got one large playground for different outdoor games, a table tennis hall, a gym and separate reading room for the students who live in a hostel where we have subscription for most of the prominent newspapers and magazines in English, Hindi and Gujarati.
- In my college the environment is not
- Every professor and our principal are open minded and modern in thinking yet we are all adhered to our culture strongly.
- I liked my college with all my heart.
- I consider the time which I spent in my college the happiest of my life.
Band 7+ words in the above topic
Profoundly : Greatly, Extremely
Fortunate : Lucky
Spacious : Having a big space
Abundant : plenty,Many
At par : Up to level
Amiable : friendly
Prominent : Famous
Orthodox : Narrow minded, believe in traditional rules, not modern.
Click here for more cue cards