Describe a friend of your family you remember from your childhood.
- Who the person was.
- How your family knew this person.
- How often this person visited your family.
- And explain why you remember this person.
- My family has always been a friendly and compassionate for people around us. So have the other people around us.
- When I was a child, plenty of people used to come to my home.
- Some of them were relatives. Some were friends of my father or grandfather.
- Among them one person whom I remembered was my grandfather’s closest and childhood friend.
- He was of my grandpa’s age.
- He was an army officer and never got married.
- He has been a friend of my family even before my father was born.
- He was a well built person with broad shoulder and sturdy body.
- He has compassionate eyes and smiling face.
- I do not remember a single day when he had not come to our home. Sometime his visit used to be double in a day.
- I was his favorite and vice versa.
- I remember him because of several reasons.
- Firstly, He used to come with plenty of gifts for the family member of mine and there had always been a special gift for me.
- Sometime he would take us to his farm where he would tell us stories of his bravery in army.
- He was a jolly person with instant wit. I remember his amusing jokes he used to tell us.
- But the prime reason, why I remember him, is an occasion where he helped my grandfather.
- We hear frequently that a friend in need is friend indeed.
- This friend of our family has proven this saying. Once my grandfather was in desperate need of money.
- Due to some mismanagement in his business. He lost some money and got in debt.
- At that time this man helped my grandfather without asking anything in return.
- Really he was an ego less, selfless person whom anyone admired.
Click here for more cue cards sample answers
Click here for part 3 questions and sample answers.