Content of the post
- The article contains the sample answers for Describe the country you like the most with the value of and 8 score.
- Band 8 words related and used in this cue card.
- IELTS speaking part 3 sample questions.
Describe the country you like the most:
You should include
- Which country is it?
- What is so special about it?
- Why do you like that country?
Band 8 Sample answer – Describe the country you like the most.
- I belong to India. So it is obvious that I like my country more than any other country in the world.
- I can enlist plenty of reasons why I like my country.
- In the first place, my country is famous for its humanist mindset which is represented in our belief, ‘Unity in diversity.
- Indian culture is an amalgamation of various religions, cultures, and traditions. Yet, all the people of different origins live happily and are always ready to help each other.
- The people foreign to Indian culture wonder how men and women from totally different customs, cultural and social backgrounds together with different language and belief live together in peace.
- It is a secular country that considers every human equal.
- Secondly, India has got great ancient heritage. Indian religious scriptures,’ Vedas’ are the oldest holy scriptures in the world. In ancient times it was considered the golden bird because of the richness and prosperity.
- Many great human souls, who with their everlasting wisdom and knowledge not only showed a better way to live and think to India but also to the world, were born in my country such as mahatma Gandhi, Rabindranath Tagore, Swami Vivekananda, Ramanuj.
- Apart from that, my country is rich in historical monuments and buildings. In my country, there are numerous places that can transfix anyone with their aesthetic beauty, rich history, and strong cultural backgrounds.
- One of the 7 wonders, Tajmahal which is also known a symbol of love, beautifully crafted caves of Ajanta and Ellora, the benchmark examples of religious fervor such as Somnath temple and forts of Rajasthan are some of the examples.
- In addition to that, my country is flourished with rich flora and fauna.
- In the present era, it is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world.
- The village life of my country is serene and simple.
- The people of my country are filled with humanity, compassion, and love for everyone.
Higher vocabulary :
Amalgamation: Combination or mixture
Secular: Country or people believe in equality of all religion
Ancient: Very old
Everlasting: One which lasts forever.
Fervor : Intense and passionate feeling
Part 3 questions.
- What is brain drain? What do you think are the causes of brain drain?
- What are the outcomes? Are they positive or negative?
- Do you think it is helpful for maintaining good relations between nations?
- Do you think nations should help each other for a better future? Why?
- In what ways can the rich nations help poor nations?
- What do you like about your country?
- What about dislikes?
- Can you tell me anything about the tourism development in your country?
- What do you think is the importance of tourism?
- What do you think are the functions of the tourist guide?
- What benefits do the countries get from foreign visitors?
Click here for part 3 or follow-up questions for the above topic.
Dear IELTS aspirants. its nice to have you here. you have just finished the cue card sample answer for Describe the country you like the most. But don’t get satisfied with just one cue card. This website have a lot to offer you.
Click to below mentioned links to explore everything related to IELTS speaking.
And off course three dedicated pages to each sub module is really very enjoyable.
Click here for IELTS speaking part 1
Click here for IELTS speaking part 2
Click here for IELTS speaking part 3