IELTS speaking cue card topic 15
Describe something you own which is very important to you.
You should include :
- Where you got it from?
- How long you have had it?
- What you use it for?
- And explain why it is so important to you?
- We normally have love and affection for people.
- But sometime, inanimate things do have plenty of impact on us.
- We never realize that it is just a thing.
- One such thing I love so much is my laptop.
- I can enlist numerous reasons why I have fascination and soft corner for my laptop in my heart and mind.
- In the first place, it is a gift from my grandfather.
- My grandfather has given me this laptop on my birthday.
- I am an IT student.
- I am always in need of laptop for different projects.
- My grandfather has seen this need and gifted me the laptop.
- I have been using it since my grandfather gave me.
- It’s almost 5 years but I can still work on it comfortably.
- I use it for different purpose.
- It is handy in making projects, assignments and college work.
- Thanks to my laptop that plenty of time I got first rank in different projects.
- I also use it for watching movies. It has got a great picture and sound quality.
- It is a laptop with high configuration so I can surf on internet very easily without any hanging up.
- Sometime we, friends play games on it.
- It’s really a fun playing games in my laptop.
- It’s not only an instrument. It is a love from my grandfather.
- Apart from that it is very useful in making different work whether it is educational or entertaining.
- All in all, my laptop is more than a thing to me.