IELTS speaking cue card topic 14
Describe a game or sport you enjoy playing.
- What kind of game or sport it is.
- Who you play it with.
- Where you play it.
- And explain why you enjoy it so much.
- Sports and games are vital in many ways.
- The sport is useful if the purpose is only a refreshment. Moreover, it is immensely beneficial for people who desire health and fitness.
- Apart from that, it is great as a leisure activity.
- I play many indoor games such as table tennis, carom board and pool.
- However, I enjoy outdoor games more. I enjoy playing cricket and foot ball.
- Among all the games, cricket is all time favorite of mine. I have been playing it since my childhood.
- Actually, I am bitten by cricket bug.
- Cricket is played in every single corner of India. Moreover, it is considered as a religion in India.
- I generally play cricket with my friends in the playground near my home.
- Sometime we play it in our society also. It is called gully cricket- the game which is played in the streets.
- We never miss a single opportunity to play cricket everyday in the morning as well as in the evening.
- Myriad reasons can be given for loving and enjoying this game.
- In the first place, it is simple game which doesn’t require much equipment.
- Though professional players of cricket require plenty of instruments, when we play it for fun we just require bat and ball.
- To obtain these things are quite easy. You don’t have to spend too much money for this.
- Secondly, cricket incites energy in us when we play it. by playing cricket we can feel the energy in us. Every part of it whether it is batting, bowling or fielding gives us excitement and energy.
- Furthermore, cricket is played in teams hence it also encourages team spirit in us.
- Cricket is really a gentlemen game.
Click here for more cue cards.
Click here for part 3 sample questions and answers of this topic