Topic 18 : Describe a time when you have taken part in the survey or questionnaire.
Describe a time when you have taken part in the survey or questionnaire.
- What was the questionnaire or survey about ?
- Why were you asked to give your opinion ?
- What opinion you gave ?
- And explain how you felt about giving your opinion in this survey ?
- We all possess certain views and opinions for different subjects.
- Sometime we share sometime we don’t.
- There are numerous faculties for which a person has perception in his mind.
- Most popular, among all these, are religious, political and educational.
- Surveys are frequently conducted on these topics.
- I have once taken part in such survey.
- In 2014 there was survey in our hometown about who would win the national election which was to be held in the same year.
- One famous news channel had come to my home to and conducted this survey.
- There were questionnaire on various parts of election.
- Different questions were asked like who will win the election? Whether the previous government performed well.
- Other questions were how will you choose your candidate
- There was also a question whether you will look in to the educational background of a particular contestant or not.
- Every one in my hometown had taken part in this survey excitedly.
- The people in my society, in particular, were very excited.
- I am generally not that much aware and keen about politics.However, by insistence of one of my close friend I participated in this survey.In fact this is the first time I ever took part in any survey.
- After participating,I realized It was fun to participate. I have given very straightforward answers to all the questions.
- Most of the questions were practical. However,one question which has impacted me was the question about the educational background of the candidate.
- I did not resist to speak on that question categorically and vigorously. I emphasized on the sound educational background of the candidate.
- Many other in my society backed me on that they all felt that education is the most important parameter on which the vote should be given to the candidate.
- All in all,It was a great experience.I had learned so much from other people.
- This survey had impacted me so much that I started taking interest in politics.
You may want to look up to other cue cards.Click here for the same
Click here for part 3 questions of this topic.